Friday, November 1, 2013

Quick Vanity Stool Makeover

 2013 10 29_2838

Here is a second vanity stool I found recently at an estate sale.  This one has a little back to it.  The green fabric was the current one on the seat and the purple was underneath the green.

SONY DSC

I kept the first one I made over for myself, but this one will make its way to my booth.  I was a little eager to get started and took the seat part off before I got a picture.

SONY DSC

After removing the seat, I cleaned it up and gave it a quick spray of Heirloom White to refresh it a little bit.  I went through my fabric and chose this one to recover the seat.

2013 10 29_2836

A quick project and she is looking renewed!

2013 10 29_2837

14 comments:

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Cute AND easy project - love those! Thanks so much for your kind comment about my Santos China Doll. :)

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Great job!

Cynthia said...

Kathy, this is perfect, LOVE the fabric!!

Cynthia

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

Love it! The fabric really makes a huge difference, doesn't it?!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Perfect. The back reminds me of a fleur-de-lis.

Betty said...

It looks beautiful and I adore that fabric.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Kathy, what a great makeover. I just love that fabric. Wish I could find some like that for my sitting area foot stool.
You will sell it quick too.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs

Okio B Designs said...

Great fabric choice!

Jeanine

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

GREAT JOB - it looks awesome and is going to sell so quickly.

Well done!

Have a fabulous weekend!

This N That said...

Love the fabric..Very cute..

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Super cute Kathy...love the fabric!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

This is so cute and love the new redo, how fun. I also love your new chair slips on the previous post. Beautiful. Hugs, Marty

chateau chic said...

Your little vanity seat is so cute! I'm sure it won't last long in your booth.
Mary Alice

Custom Comforts said...

What a marvelous makeover! I love your choice of fabrics and I'm sure it will find a new home quickly. Well done!
Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...