Wednesday, January 27, 2010

5 Things You Didn't Know About . . .

Yes, it's been a few weeks, but we are back with 5 Things You Didn't Know About . . .  I'll be sending some emails this week for participants, so check your spam box in case it gets diverted there.  I know that sometimes I find perfectly good emails in my spam box.

This week we are visiting with It's So Very Cheri!  Many of you know Cheri from her linky party.  The picture below may throw you, but that's because Cheri is in the midst of redoing her blog banner ~ on her own!




Favorite music at the moment: Jonas Brothers and Barney. Oh you meant the music I enjoy listening to, not what I hear all the time-Jazz, easy listening, Christian

If you didn't live where you do, where would you live: Florida is beautiful and I do not miss the nasty winter that everyone has been dealing with but I do miss our friends and family. I love Branson, Mo. We have lived in several places and you just adjust and go with the flow. I don't know, there are things you like and dislike about everywhere.

Favorite cocktail: Lemonade or Coffee

Best advice you ever received:  At one of my baby showers (our first child)-A lady told me to make sure we kept our relationship ALIVE and that we spent time together because once the kids are all gone, you have to like and love the person you are living with. If you don't work at it you won't know your spouse by time the kids are gone and you will be trying to figure out each other all over again.

Person you most admire: This is a tough one because it depends on which area of my life you are talking about. I admire a lot of people for a lot of different reasons.

Thank you, Cheri, for sharing 5 things we didn't know about you!  


7 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

Thanks Kathy -- for the feature. This was really FUN. I hope lots of people participate for you.

Cheri

Unknown said...

Gee Cheri, I was hoping for some dirt on you! lol

I agree about the adapt to where you're living thing. We've lived all over the place and I can't say that I really miss anywhere at all. Is that sad? We just moved back south last week and I'm looking to find the good things here......already discouraged.

That woman gave you some good advice. I've seen so many friends get divorced after the kids leave home and it's because they forgot what they enjoyed about the other because their whole lives became focused on the kids. Definitely keep that love alive. Hubby and I have been together 23 years and we're more playful together today than we were way back when. Keep the humor in your daily life.

Headed over to see what Cheri's doing on that blog of hers!

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

I always enjoy this feature Kathy. And I enjoy Cheri's blog. It is fun to get a peek who is behind it!

Beverly said...

I really like this 5 Things...what a great idea

Chris said...

I love that you do this, Kathy! What a great interview!

Jeanette said...

What a great idea. Good interview.

Anonymous said...

Kathy~
Thanks so much for stopping by...and so glad I found you! You blog is fabulous!!!
I keep looking at all your 'I WANT THIS TOO' items..and I am thinking.."hey, I want them too!!"
Take care,
Cat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...