Monday, December 14, 2009

Blog Of The Week ~ Blue Creek Home

This week we are highlighting Rhonda over at Blue Creek Home. Rhonda also recently opened her boutique called Blue Creek Boutique.


Isn't this a great skirt for a laundry room sink? You can read how to make one yourself in this post.



Rhonda re-did her guest room into quite a lovely place for anyone to stay. Here is one post that shows you some of what she did in this room.



Isn't Rhonda's mantel gorgeous!?! I love the angel that tops it off. You can see more of her Christmas decorations here.





Rhonda set up some beautiful Christmas cloches. I love this one with this foxy looking couple!



Rhonda has lots of great ideas and inspiration to share. I hope you will get to visit with her soon!

7 comments:

Blue Creek Home said...

Thank you so much!!!

I am thrilled and delighted!!! What an honor to be highlighted by such a talented designer and blogger.

Rhonda

The Stylish House said...

Hi Kathy,
What a pretty guest room! There are lots of good ideas here.
Enjoy, Cathy

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

What a fun post Kathy...I have seen her blog and its great...thanks for sharing this...May you have a wonderful day my friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Jeanette said...

What beautiful images! Just lovely. Merry Christmas.

Norma Lee @ Norma Lee Good said...

Kathy. When do you sleep? Let me be your dr. right now. I am concerned for your health! You must not sleep because you are either taking care of a family, finding fabulous blogs, posting AND commenting, Goodwilling and making beautiful creations. So...do you sleep?
You picked a great blog to showcase! Thanks!

Kristens Creations said...

Hi Kathy, thanks for your nice compliments on my tree! I looked at your christmas decor and it is all so beautiful! Love the stairs! I'm going to have to visit Rhonda's blog. Her mantle is gorgeous! Kristen

KimMalk said...

Blue Creek Home is a great choice! Thanks for sharing, Kathy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...