Thursday, June 25, 2009

Free Quart Of Paint From Glidden! Get Over There!



I love, love, love FREE stuff! Paint is no exception!

Glidden is giving away a free quart of egg shell finish paint in a color of your choice. Here is the website. Get going over there, pick your color and order it! They will ship it right to you.


What are you still doing here - GO!
Here's the fine print:

Terms & Conditions
This promotional offer is only available on glidden.com or by calling 1-800-GLIDDEN
Offer good through July 2, 2009 or while supplies last
One quart per household
Quart is Eggshell finish
Continental U.S. only
No P.O. boxes
No military APO or FPO addresses
Valid e-mail address required

6 comments:

leticia@galsintheknow.blogspot.com/ said...

wow!! THANKS!
I just ordered a pumpkin!
Thanks so much! I am going to blog about it and link back to you, how fab!!
~leticia

DesignTies said...

Hmmmm... a quart is the perfect amount to paint my front door. I'm not in the US, though... but there are ways to work around that :-D

I think it's funny that the deal is on "while supplies last." How can a paint company run out of paint?!

Good luck in our tassel giveaway :-)

Kelly

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Excellent Leticia! I ordered a leather brown (closest color to brown I want). No excuse for putting off painting something since the paint will literally be hand-delivered to me! : )

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Way to work the system Kelly! Hey - that's right! How CAN a paint company run out of paint?

Thanks for the good luck! She really does nice ones!

Elite Home Decor said...

Wow I wonder if it is just their US site doing this?

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Kimberly ~ If there is a Canadian site, I'd check into it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...